- Are these designed for SnapBack hats only or do the BrimSkins “fit” on a New Era 59Fifty Fitted Camp? If so, do they fit any size hat?
BrimSkins are compatible with flat brims, and curved brims.
- Can I just use one skin (top or bottom) without the other?
No, It will have an unfinished appearance. The templates coincide with each other to give it a clean, finished look.
- Are there instructions on how to skin my hat brim?
Yes, please visit the link at the top of the page that reads “How to Apply” for a full video tutorial.
- What are the materials of a BrimSkin? Is it actually textured or just printed on a smooth surface?
All skins are made of fabric. 100% cotton, satin, felt, etc. We do not manufacture any Brimskins from any plastic materials.
5. Are they re-usable?
Brimskins are intended to be applied one time, and to one specific hat. Repeated removal will deteriorate the adhesive properties.
6. Do they stick onto any type of fabric/surface of various brands of hats?
Yes, they will stick to all brim surfaces.
7. If I end up removing a BrimSkin after a while, will it leave any type of mark, stain, glue, etc on my hat?
No, it will not damage the hat when removed. The skin itself may not be usable again after time but the hat brim will remain undamaged, and should look just like it did before skinning it.
- Can you wash the hat with a skin on it?
Yes, BrimSkins can be washed but is not recommended as it may damage the patter.
- Can I wholesale purchase BrimSkins for my store/boutique?
Yes, if you would like to state a wholesale account with BrimSkins, please email Brimskins@yahoo.com for more info.
10. How do I find a local BrimSkins Dealer?
Please use the Dealer Locator from the main menu under Shop on our website to search for local dealers in your area. You can search for a dealer by State, Zip Code, or Shop Name.
- Do you do custom patterns for customers?
Unfortunately, the only skins available to purchase are the patterns listed on the website.
- Is there any sewing involved with skinning my hat brim?
None at all! This is a completely D.I.Y. hat customization that requires no sewing or special skills whatsoever.
- I have more questions how can I contact you?
If you question was not listed here, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com We try to replay to all emails within 24 hours. Thank you!